Donna Raphael provides her expertise in project management, web development and social media at Fenix Creative Group. She is originally from the Commonwealth of Dominica, a beautiful island in the Caribbean. She has been living in Florida since 2006.
Donna has been in the marketing industry since 2008, when she started the first Facebook fan page for the popular brand Cruzan Rum®, independent of the brand. She successfully grew the followers to over 10,000 in the first two years.
In 2012, she had the opportunity to work for a digital marketing agency in downtown Orlando where her social media skills truly flourished. She was instrumental in taking control of a social media account for a national utilities company that had a negative light due to disgruntled employees. She took the necessary steps to take over the account and clean it up and also performed reputation management for the brand. The page did a complete 180 and eventually became a highly effective recruiting platform for the client.
Donna eventually got promoted to web projects manager where her organizational and long-range planning skills truly shined. She managed the development of multiple web projects with varying timelines, scope and budgets. She managed the full development team from designers to developers and her work has won both Webby and MarCom awards.
Donna was also tasked with email marketing responsibilities for a major homebuilder and her highly analytical strategies and tactics resulted in higher click rates for the client.
Donna has an Associate Degree in Computer Science and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in Web Development and Administration. She also has a Bachelor’s in Recording Arts and is currently pursuing her Masters in Network Communications and Project Management.
In addition to her many accomplishments, Donna is a musician and can play up to 5 instruments. She composes and creates her own jingles and instrumentals and has participated in music competitions before. She also enjoys swimming and starting her day with a cup of coffee.
- Specialities include project management, email marketing, web development, social media, computer information systems and music composition
- Single-handedly grew Cruzan Rum®’s Facebook fan page to 10,000 followers
- Presented social media training sessions at the CrimeStoppers National Conference in Austin Texas
- Website and email marketing work earned Webby, MarCom, W3 & Stevie Awards
- Learned to play 5 instruments on her home island of Dominica
- Attended the International Music Camp in North Dakota and was part of the Youth Band
- Winner of two music competitions
- HubSpot Inbound Certified